Educational Qualifications: Any Graduate or Post Graduate Degree
Ability to execute assigned activities independently.
- Responsible for coding and configure the system based on the design and architecture.
- 6 years of experience in the Salesforce platform.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality Hands on development of solutions built on SFDC platform using Apex and VisualForce.
- Hands on development of solutions built on SFDC platforms using lightning Aura or Web Components.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development.
- SFDC production support, Ongoing project based development and enhancements.
- In collaboration with the functional team and under supervision of the technical lead, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, nonfunctional and integration needs of the application.
- Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application for specific modules. Lead a team of SFDC developers.
- Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning and troubleshooting during the project process. At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the project manager and client.
- Experience on Salesforce Technologies and modules like SFDC Lightning, Classic, Integration Should be strong in Apex, Triggers, VF pages, Batch Apex.
- Strong in Customization and Configuration.